Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bows, bows, bows!

I am your somewhat typical girly girl, I love pink, sparkles and above all else BOWS! I had to put together a last-minute outfit for a friends birthday and this is what I came up with from what I already had in my closet...not too bad I believe! 

The black and white horizontal tee with over-sized black satin bow on the shoulder (Forever 21) is just trendy enough for a night out, the high-waisted black pencil skirt (Forever 21) is comfy and figure flattering, shoes (Aldo) are a cute cut-out wedge which are practical but still very fashionable and of course, every true Jersey girl needs a little leopard in their lives, so I've used an ocelot print large wristlet (Coach) as a clutch and to add a pop of the unexpected to an overused color palette. 

I'll post myself in the outfit a little bit later! Also, forgive the low quality of the photograph I'm testing some things out still. 

Always JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment